Tuesday 29 September 2009

What I did on my holiday Part 4

Day Three - Sunday

This was a lovely quite day of walks around the castle, lounging in the house and general relaxation. Little bear was quite recovered and so enjoying racing in the garden, walking round the outside of the castle and generally being indulged by the attention of three adults.

I was still a little concerned about my lack of coat, and regrettably this is when I discovered that I hadn't brought little bear's coat with me either. I was a little stressed by this.

Little bear spent a lot of time playing with the two cars I purchased for £1 in one of the few shops open on a Sunday. I watched them disintegrate with a certain amount of resignation, but the red one is still relatively unscathed and currently being played with here at home.

Tea was baked potatoes and the local sausages again. It was lovely.

No comments: