Tuesday 29 September 2009

What I did on my holiday Part 2

Day One - Friday

It was a pleasant drive along to Pickering and I was actually quite calm about the packing. Dear heart loaded up the car without too much fuss, and we trundled along and up to Pickering. The cottage was clean and ready when we arrived and I had unpacked in no time.

That was when I realised that I had left my coat behind. Darn.

We had a delivery from Mr T at 4.30. I am used to Mr S, but he doesn't cover Pickering yet, and the local driver was lovely - unlike the local Mr T drivers. So there was yet another flurry of unpacking as darling father and little bear played in the garden.

I had arranged for a chinese meal in takeaway style to be included in the order. It was actually there (I was a little nervous) and we ate it in the sun in the garden. Little bear approved because when he finished he could continue hurtling up and down the garden while we all finished and drank our tea.

No comments: