Monday 7 September 2009

Shopping!

I have had a very satisfying morning. We will be going on holiday soon, which I am so looking forward to! And of course there will be a grocery delivery as we are self catering - Mr T, as Mr S doesn't cover the area.

This morning I happily updated the delivery due this week, the next delivery after that to here and the delivery to the holiday cottage. It felt so satisfying.

However I am now somewhat in a whirl, as I am trying to remember which item I have put on which list. Did I remember nappies? Did I remember darling father's whisky, on the right order?

Of course, we live in an urban area, with useful local shops and are holidaying in market town with a cottage quite near the centre, so we are not exactly going to Mars. Nappies will be available no matter where we are.

No comments: