Monday 12 October 2009

Ebay is my friend, and I'm pretty close to Lakeland

I have most of my Christmas shopping done. I feel slightly odd about it, but at least it is done.

I am not sure who reads this who are being bought for, so I will just say that most of it is covered, I have either bought it, received it or know where to get it.

I have a stock of Christmas paper and Matalan are doing a 3 for 2 on shiny gold paper that will work for Birthdays as well. Several Januaries ago I bulk bought some Christmas cards and we have not yet run out.

Between ebay, Lakeland and Hawkin's Bazaar (significantly recommended but alas no longer on Quidco) I have nailed most of the Christmas stuff I need, together with quantity of Halloween stuff and all of the birthdays I buy for in January (really, what people get up to in May!)

I now have a slightly lost feeling, and no excuse to haunt ebay (in itself not a bad thing). I also feel a bit odd about having done a vast quantity of online shopping - I will be waiting in for parcels for weeks!

All I need to worry about how many I am feeding at Christmas and what I am feeding them, which I am actually quite chilled about.

1 comment:

Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

Hi

I love Lakeland too... I love it when a catalogue comes through the door. I save it until the kids have gone to bed! Is that sad?

Well done for doing well on your christmas shoppong, I m nowhere near done yet....

Magic Mummy
http://www.frugalfamily.co.uk/