Sunday 4 October 2009

Evil Cat's other gentleman caller

I have previously posted about Oscar, formerly living next door and now crossing an extremely busy road to visit - a large black tom with a sky blue collar who generally lounges around as if he owns the street.

Well today evil cat was playing in the garden and I went out to put some things in the recycling. I was surprised to find her nose to nose with a black tom with only the wrought iron gate separating them. You see, this black tom was not wearing a collar. Was it her gentleman caller paying an incognito visit to avoid scandal?

Regardless, the dark stranger ran off and evil cat hissed quietly several times to herself as I put the cans in the bin and then she ran inside.

I made some discreet enquiries (okay, I asked Nice Mr Next Door) and apparently there is more than one large black tom visiting the street.

I do hope evil cat is not playing too fast and loose or she will get a Reputation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dearie me sybil maybe you and evil cat should have a little chat about becoming a lady of easy virtue and all its pitfalls lol

You do realise she will probably sulk at you now for days for interrupting her assignation

Lesleyxx