Wednesday 28 October 2009

Red Cross on the Door

Little bear spent most of yesterday red hot and unhappy. I actually rang the NHS for guidance as I wasn't sure about his temperature. I have managed to get a drs appt for this afternoon.

Poor little bear, he has been most unhappy. He was in need of an emergency cuddle at 3am this morning and now he is up he is even uninterested in ice cream!

Dear heart went into work with a cough, sore throat, headache... But he had to go in, they are being audited (and it is going well). He has a day's leave booked tomorrow, so I am optimistic he will be able to have a duvet day.

I have a cough, which I usually get about once a decade. I am unimpressed.

Even evil cat is not her normal malevolent self. When I went out to ask nice Mr Next Door if he was going to a shop to pick up some bread for us, evil cat couldn't even be bothered to jump on the wall. Normally she is walking up and down a wall with attitude and high tail. She has just been lying around.

I shall keep an eye on her, between coughs.

No comments: