Sunday 14 February 2010

Ebay again

Little bear was sliding down the fireman's pole (handle of sweeper) and fell and broke it. It is not repairable.

So I have spent another £25 on ebay. I await the promised triangular, yellow, lightweight jobby that I hope has some suction.

It is so hard. I don't have the energy to trawl round finding a new one, all weekend all I have wanted to do is sleep and I need to do serious shifting of rubbish next week before the new boiler installation. So of course I pick it up off ebay. Sigh.

I noticed a large enamel tin with potatoes written on the side of it. It is likely to be quite mouse proof and I am tempted to get it. But not just yet. I think I will hold off from any purchase not absolutely desperately necessary. Just for a little while.

No comments: