Wednesday 10 February 2010

Too friendly

I am still buying things on ebay. It is so disheartening. But little bear needed pyjamas that didn't have a gap between top and bottom and with all the weather and health problems I couldn't get into town. I also think I may have got a bargain, but who knows? The ones that have arrived are GORGEOUS.

I bought rock salt - the steep concrete steps to our front door are a death trap if it gets icy again.

I bought black tomato seeds for darling uncle, so he could have bragging rights in his local. They were only pennies and he will pass them on (he really can't see seeds v well) and enjoy all the chat about it - developed in Siberia, apparently.

Last night I bought some mouse traps after dear heart assured me that he would deal with any remains. I am ashamed of myself for feeling squeamish, and I probably could do it, but I really don't want to.

Ebay is so useful for me, but it is also somewhat of a temptation as well. I shall rethink some targets - I need to curb spending, but being able to pick things up from ebay when I can't get out myself is a wonderful help.

No comments: