Monday 15 February 2010

Missed targets

I think my targets have been shot down in flames. First of all the grocery budget - for the second time the budget has spilled over as I buy fruit for little bear, milk shakes for little bear, an ice cream for little bear... Poor little mite needs tempting and he will probably attack the fruit.

Tonight he attacked tomato garlic bread but ignored Smarties. I think I need to rethink my feeding strategy.

Then the ebay challenge. First the mouse traps. Then the sweeper. I've managed to hold out against any treats for little bear (just) and have been thankfully out bid on a pair of lamps that were actually just what I wanted but not what I actually need to get at the moment. I am seriously considering some comfort shopping, but I doubt it would do any good as I am now starting with a temperature.

I am off to go to bed, everything else can wait.

1 comment:

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

You really are having a rough time of it lately aren't you, poor love. Hope you feel better soon. Siue x x