Friday 26 February 2010

Oops

Little bear was a challenge this morning. He was not co-operating and he was not happy. I think the week has taken its toll on him with lots of early starts, a few late nights and of course last night he woke up at 2am.

Sigh. I will boast of what a good sleeper he is and it always leads to a broken night. So today he was absolutely exhausted and behaving accordingly. He was dragged to his bedroom around 11am. After a little play he went to sleep until around 3.30pm.

That was when I found out that I had left a large tub of baby powder in his room. It is now empty. 'Look!' said little bear, as if he didn't have anything to do with it. 'Powder!'. Sigh. 'I'll clean it up later.' I said. 'Clean it up now!' little bear was very insistent. He has a much higher standard of housekeeping than I have. Most of it is now hoovered up.

No comments: