Saturday 6 February 2010

Ebay is my close friend

I have purchased again.

I bought some diamonearly earrings, as a cousin's 'little girl' will be eighteen soon, and I wanted to get something small to go with the cheque.

And I bought some pyjamas for little bear. Little bear is actually in need of them. The t-shirt variety he has been wearing for the last few months are shrinking - I can't line dry or dry on an airer easily at the moment and tumble drying is bad for clothes - and he is also growing. I couldn't find what I wanted in Matalan, which were brushed cotton button up top pyjamas. So I turned to my friend ebay. I am relatively confident that what will arrive will be new and satisfactory and I purchased four pairs for £22. It is just too cold in here for him to have a gap between top and bottom.

My targets seem to be getting further and further away.

No comments: