Sunday 21 February 2010

Hester - thanks, I am sure it will all come out in the wash and it makes a splendid conversation starter but I am feeling a little overwhelmed.

And I do realise that some people have it a lot worse. This is all just bits and pieces really, nothing that will be of moment next year. It's just stuff, life, what happens. I just wish it had been a bit spaced out.

I am REALLY looking forward to warmer weather lol. And I would really like the chance to be bored.

None of it is really out of the blue, well, not much. The boiler has been on my watch list for a while, and I had hoped to replace it this summer, in the warm. lol. The empty house at the back of us has been a potential target for a while, I have been expecting mice.

I will just have to see how it goes.

No comments: