Saturday 28 August 2010

Evil cat practises her art

Yesterday I was unimpressed. She seemed v thirsty (no idea what she had stolen to make her that thirsty) and had drained her water dish. So when I got up, checked the dish etc I filled it up. Evil cat drank quite enthusiastically so that the water dish was only half full, so I picked it up, topped it up again and went to put it down. That was when she bounced up towards the kitchen steps, head butted the dish and distributed the water widely - including over her!

Last night she was on top form around 4am. She was licking my arm, licking my hands, trying to lick my face, sitting on my hair... I think any judging panel would have given her at least an 8.2. I half woke up and checked the time. Then I sniffed - no trace of smoke. Well, I didn't care if anyone had fallen down a well, I was going back to sleep.

Of course everyone was fine this morning, apart from my lack of sleep.

No comments: