Friday 20 August 2010

Proud of my brother

My brother Ian, who occasionally comments on here, has just got his results for an A level sat as a mature student.

Not only has the academic stuff had to be done, not only was it a subject he had never studied before, but he also battled through loads of personal stuff and I am really proud and happy for him.

He not only took on an A level after years out of the learning system, in a subject he had never studied before and got through loads of tough personal stuff. He got an A.

I wish I could give you a medal!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Congratulations, Ian!

Ian said...

Awwww thank you. I'm blushing. Thank you Morgan as well!

I never thought about it being a subject I'd never studied before. I did know a little, but only as much as the average layman. I knew a bit about cultural movements like modernism and post-modernism and the Renaissance. Well, I knew they existed lol.

Some people just get better at things as they get older I think. I was too much of an idiot at the usual age to get good results and didn't really know what I was supposed to be doing.

If I can do it, anyone can!