Tuesday 24 August 2010

Little bear is feeling better

Little bear is much better, thank you, after a fairly nightmarish week where he was not a happy little bear at all. He has now had two uninterrupted nights' sleep and is actually eating food, which was hit and miss last week - he was even not eating chocolate!

He has helped me hoover the stairs and helped me put away his clothes. It is (strange to some people reading this) the first time he has helped me like this, but because I have been a bit pathetic, I have not done things with him. Now I feel a bit more confident for him to help me. Or 'help' me. I am not sure of the state of the t-shirts pushed in the drawer, I will worry about it later.

Also we have a new hoover. It was £40 from Lakeland and it is amazing. It is reasonably powerful, has a detachable bit that turns into a hand held little vac, it plugs in, and it doesn't have a bag. It needs emptying quite frequently, but I am willing to put up with that as it weighs less than three bags of sugar and I can move it around. It is marvellous. I can now vacuum everywhere - once I have cleared the floor.

No comments: