Sunday 15 August 2010

Poorly little bear

I am typing this as my eyes are nearly shutting with tiredness, but I need to get some words out and I am far too tired to write.

Little bear is poorly. It seems like a flu like virus. He was up a few times last night, calling for his mummy. OH was on official night shift, but of course I couldn't stay away. He is hot, and bothered, and I have spent plenty of time being a cushion. He is clinging onto his Ratatouille like a life raft.

Poor little mite. However it does look like nursery tomorrow is out, so that means no counselling which I was actually looking forward to and no brief trip into town. I feel rotten for being selfish, but I was actually looking forward to the time off.

Mind you, today I had nearly three hours ironing while little bear had a good long sleep - and yes, there is still ironing left, sigh. The room looks like something out of Kim and Aggie's nightmares with lots of things with no obvious homes heaped around. I won't be able to do a full sort until little bear is in nursery but I can get nearer, with a bit of luck and a long nap.

He perked up during the evening but I will be keeping a close eye on him.

No comments: