Tuesday 31 August 2010

Second verse same as the first

The nightly battle over dinner with little bear has started. I am frantically trying to keep him away from food to stop the usual battle over not eating his actual meal and then OH going ballistic and it all ending in tears - again.

So I have been trying to keep him off food and drink. Also there will be an almighty wail as his plate is placed in front of him. He will want milkshake. Which he will drink all of. Then he won't have room for his tea...

So I have said v firmly that the dried blueberries we bought in the market are for 'tomorrow' as 'after dinner' usually translates as after screaming match and giving in to calm everything down before OH has a coronary.

He has just come up, leaned against me and said sorrowfully, 'I lub blueberries'. I really can't wait until bedtime.

No comments: