Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Parade

Little bear went in to nursery with his hat, and he looked adorable (of course) but I wasn't able to get a photo - my phone ran out of charge at the vital moment.

All the children got a prize of an Easter Egg. Certificates for the two best (one for each partaking class) were given and alas little bear did not get one. One was amazing, with white sort of foamy material fashioned a bit like a helmet, covering the hair, with ears and eyes, and bits stuck on. I thought that really deserved the certificate.

The other one, well, it starts early. I did chuckle. I have quite a good visual memory (though not for faces, embarrassingly) and the other certificate winner had a hat that looked exactly the same as one of the 'home-made guaranteed to win' hats I saw for sale on ebay, @ £14.99.

It could, however, be a good copy. I will say that I recognised a lot of the components from ebay in other parents' creations so I suspect I may not be the only one who thinks a ringer was obtained, but I am saying nothing. I am chuckling however.

No comments: