Friday 30 April 2010

Just popping in.

Erythromycin does not agree with me. I am thinking through grey fuzz and my stomach is being extremely unruly. I am supposed to be taking ibuprofen as well, but I can't face adding to my stomach's woes. My 'whiplash' is almost better now, so that is something.

I have, however, a brilliant idea for another bit of the writing, so as soon as my life gets a little more regulated then I hope to get some posted.

I spent £55 inc postage on clothing for little bear, through Quidco, from George. Included is 2 hoodies (which I pray he will wear), 6 pairs of jeans, 12 t-shirts, 3 pairs of shorts and three pairs of pyjamas. I believe that this will take little bear through summer, and the cashback just about covered the postage. For the upcoming holiday and his general entertainment I bought a selection of Hairy MacLary books and a pack of 42 picture books (the pack of 42 was £39.99). Little bear is very keen on books, being read to and sometimes 'reading' to himself. I think that is marvellous.

I have been knitting and the busy hand/empty mind has led to some interesting ideas for other stories. And also vacancy. And what with all the extra meds inside me and general knackedness, I have bought 4 kilos of yarn, rather randomly, which should translate to two blankets and a rather pleasant jacket at some point, hopefully.

No comments: