Wednesday 7 April 2010

Just so you know...

Her Three Doors Down got into a fight with the nice lady next door but one. You can probably guess where my sympathies lie, but as I didn't actually see anything and it all seemed to have erupted over something one child said to another, I'm trying to use non judgemental language.

Anyway, Her Three Doors down is in hospital with a suspected broken kneecap, and I missed it because I was trying to write and it wasn't up to my normal standard anyway.

Darn.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

If she's in hospital, I hope you get some peace and quiet for a couple of days!!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Sigh, these days they don't keep you in for anything, really. People with broken hips are encouraged home at indecent speed.

As the full and frank exchange of views was between two lady neighbours I am confident I will hear more about it, whether I like it or not. I love gossip, and it is a divisive, horrible sin, so I shall see if I can resist some of the temptation. WS x