Saturday 24 April 2010

In brief

AnGem - thank you so much for your kind words. In fact, a huge thank you for all who are supporting me when I write, it means a LOT.

In fact - thank you all for the kind messages, really appreciated .

In brief

Dear heart poorly with chest infection v bad.

I have been posting on Ravelry for light relief.

772 words of Chapter Seven done

I have something wrong with my shoulder apparently whiplash but I got when I was asleep.

Little bear is showing signs of conjunctivitis, which means no nursery, even though I am in serious pain with my shoulder just moving.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

It is surprising the injuries that one can self-inflict when fast asleep! My DH regularly hurts his foot in the same way. My sympathies, and I do hope you feel better soon, and your husband recovers too, before too long.

We are looking forward to the next chapter, but only when you are up to it. Take care of yourself.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for this massive hug. It really helps.