Monday 26 April 2010

Red Cross on the Door - Again!

As long as I keep taking the tablets my shoulder is improving vastly. There are still awful moments, and problems sleeping, but it could be a lot worse.

Dear heart has been to the drs voluntarily. This happens once a decade. The dr was a little cross, as dear heart should have seen him a lot earlier, and was quite poorly. Two more days, the dr said, and dear heart would have been hospitalised with pneumonia. Dear heart has, to his disgust, been ordered to stay home for at least a week.

Little bear also has the same cough as dear heart, and probably gave it to dear heart. He has an appt with the dr tomorrow.

All in all, it could be a little better. I have asked darling father to stay at home as I don't want him to be suffering from anything. But I was really looking forward to him staying.

As both the men in my life are likely to be having increased naps I intend to take advantage of that and get some more writing done.

No comments: