Saturday 17 April 2010

Mind playing tricks

I have a very very very very mild allergy to dust. In fact, if I have stuck sinuses I do the stairs with a hand brush to get things moving.

Today I woke up with gritty eyes, running nose, scratchy throat and a general grump. My mouth feels like it is full of gritty dust. I am considering a number of things. It could be a cold, it could be the dust from the road works. It could well be psychosomatic as no volcanic dust is reported in Yorkshire.

I am going for dust from the road works a few yards at the back of us. I am impressed by them. They have put up a new bus stop. In a spirit of impartiality until the bus stop is active they have put two carrier bags over the little metal flag at the top - one from Tesco and one from Asda. I felt like offering them a bag from Mr S to help even things up.

No comments: