Sunday 11 April 2010

Jacks Mummy - thank you. It seems little bear isn't that bad. It is just that I am appalled. I would have quite honestly been too scared to behave as he does.

Marybelle - Thank you for the support.

Silversewer - the first time dear heart saw me do a proper prune of the buddleia he was concerned. He has now accepted that if it survives my gardening it is unkillable. I have some extreme weedkiller lined up for the Russian vine on the other side of the garden, some extremely butch honeysuckle starting to sprout (the weather, I think, did for the jasmine) and I think nothing short of napalm will see off the budleia. It is about ten years old and has a trunk. It is next to a self seeded flowering almond. This self seeded flowering almond is now at least two stories high. I am looking forward to the blossom. My gardening is a bit random.

No comments: