Saturday 17 April 2010

Thank you for the feedback

Ian - you are right, a lovely spring day among gravestones, how gothic!

Hester - I am really glad you like it. Little bear is still a complete rascal. Last night he was distraught. I think he had been dreaming and he complained that he needed a plaster on his (perfectly fine) leg. Dear heart was on night duty and was woken in the middle of the night as little bear was once again distraught as he had lost his plaster. He was looking on the wrong leg.

WitchHazel - you are absolutely right with the non-normals. I'm not sure how it would go. I thought 'non-normal' as it is relatively pleasant, compares eg vampires to normal people and Steve is a policeman, Mike and Darren are former military and they would be used to having tags for groups. But it doesn't quite go. I do appreciate any comments like that, as it is a real help. I shall give the matter some thought, but continue using the tag for now...

No comments: