Wednesday 26 September 2012

Normal for here

Yesterday I got some tablets .  The doctor stressed that they had to be taken absolutely first thing, no questions, straight away as soon as you get up.  I assured him that there was no problem, little bear was an excellent alarm clock and he always wakes me in plenty of time for school, I have no need to rush, I can take the tablet no problem. 

So today of course little bear didn't wake at his usual 7am, around two hours before we need to leave the house.  He woke at 8.10, as OH clattered out, late himself.  Which meant and interesting morning for me, as instead of the leisurely wander towards 8.30 when the hysteria of trying to get little bear out of the house starts, I had a rush.  And instead of easy cereal this morning, little bear decided that he wanted a sandwich.  Which he didn't like because the bread was bumpy.  And he really, really wanted cereal now.  Which meant more dashing up and down stairs.  And then there were tense negotiations about him not using his Dr Who bag for school, instead of the lovely book bag with his name on that his teachers can recognise as his. 

At least I had got his clothes ready the night before.  Normally I iron and assemble uniform in the morning because I have plenty of time, but just for once I was prepared.  Otherwise this morning would have been a lot worse. 

So now I have finally taken my tablet.  I hope it is worth it. 

No comments: