Saturday 1 September 2012

Regrets

Do not go on ebay after a glass of wine.  Seriously, do not do it, it does not end well.

I managed to just about avoid buying anything, though it was a close call, and looking at the items saved in my 'watching' folder they were a bit um, well, erm, extreme.  Odd.  Not the standard items for home decor.  I don't even like gothic fairies.  Then little bear was up in the night, and this morning I have OH's hangover (I always get his hangovers), the effect of actually drinking a glass of wine myself instead of spirits (never good) and the tail of the cold. 

OH has taken little bear to soft play.  I am very grateful. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs - I am still reading every post, but not always having much to say! I am busy decluttering here as you know, so finding it hard to keep up with everything else...must do some "proper" housework today!

Hope the hangover passes quickly xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Never worry about not commenting - I am always incredibly flattered that anyone reads at all. And you have been doing amazing things.

I may have to look sternly at you and tell you to take serious care of yourself. Lots of hugs, and thank you so much for reading at all!!! WS xxxx