Friday 7 September 2012

Test Results back

The doctor thinks I may have intermittent heart failure.  He is referring me. 

I think this is actually a lot less serious than it sounds.  And there is this new all singing all dancing unit set up for things such as this, and I am, to be honest, actually quite happy.  I have a diagnosis, I have an opportunity to be treated and I may come out of it with proof that I have a heart.  I already have proof that I have a brain from a scan a few years back.

I have absolutely no idea when or where the referral will come, but I shall just carry on as usual.  Actually, no, it won't be carrying on as usual.  I am trying to get healthy options and exercise built in to my routines, including perhaps a ten minute walk after dropping little bear off at school, a walk later on, lots of running up and down stairs - just being a bit sensible.  I am also trying to review my appalling diet.  So I shall carry on with the new usual. 

Also, extremely happy as I have worked out how to do the labels finally in the new layout.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs - whatever it means, please take good care of yourself xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thanks for the hug - but confident that things will get better now. WS xxx