Friday 12 July 2013

Bought a camera

I bought a plain red camera.  It's for bear, to take photos with.  I avoided some of the branded ones as I want him to look after it and use it for several years OR ELSE!

I am planning on getting bear writing a blog.  I should add that there is no way on this earth that I will link to it, it will be very carefully targeted to his family, but it is a good way of tracking the 'what I did in my holidays' stuff, with pictures.  I have no idea what it will include and I am a bit apprehensive that bear will ramble into the wild and wonderful areas of imagination, but that's okay.

The rather limp report he had from school said that he was coasting and not thinking to go the extra distance.  I am hoping the whole idea of a blog will keep him thinking and perhaps taking more of an initiative.  So he gets a reluctant camera.

My uncle is still poorly in hospital and they have found a blockage in the veins in the back of his knee.  This is a bit worrying in an elderly diabetic.  However he is in the right place.

No comments: