Monday 29 July 2013

Weather continues foul

Today bear is at the holiday club.  We spoke together and arranged one or two days per week when he could go to the club when they were doing something interesting.  Today they are planning a picnic at a park and a trip to an ice cream parlour.

It is scything down, cold and windy.  I am not going out unless forced.

Bear only took a hoodie as it was sunny and the weather forecast wasn't too severe.  I shall be a little more sceptical next time.  Next time is Thursday when they are going on a trip to the seaside.  I need to be able to pack into a bag that a six year old can carry all the stuff that he may need for a trip to the seaside and fish and chips on the way back.  It may take some working out.

I did have plans for today but darling uncle is likely to be discharged today or tomorrow.  He is really worried about getting a cup of tea from his kitchen to the chair.  I have found this


So one is on its way plus some other bits.  I am sure it will turn out alright but I am reserving the right to worry.

Tonight's dinner is looking very like beeferoni - no trouble, no fuss, relatively healthy and we all like it.  I wish I could get away with it every night.

No comments: