Friday 19 July 2013

Normal for boys

Bear has been playing out. He is now in, sipping on a milkshake, as the second time he fell hard onto tarmac he landed teeth first.  He is now describing his teeth as 'soft'.  The dentist is open tomorrow and I am hoping that either his teeth stop being 'soft' or we can get an appointment.

I am not looking forward to bathtime.  There are scrapes and scratches all over the poor lad.  However he has perked up a lot since his tumble after a jelly pot, milkshake and a dose of Tom and Jerry.

It is going to be a long, looong summer.  I think I will stock up on milkshake and jelly.


2 comments:

Lesley said...

Definitely normal for boys! Mine has bruises and scrapes up and down both his legs. He is away on an activity weekend, so I expect he will be even more colourful when he gets back. I just hope he manages to keep his limbs in one piece! I hope that Little Bear gets on at the dentist, and that all is well with his "soft" teeth. Lesley x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Lesley - thank you! At the moment I think bear is around 30% graze, scrape or cut lol. As he has just demolished a tuna sandwich I am confident his teeth are okay. The grazes and bruises show me that he is having a good time playing out. I hope your soon has a brilliant time!