Saturday 4 December 2010

Little bear is devious

My elder brother visited today and brought with them quantities of goodies from darling uncle. This included an advent calendar with chocolates in.

We were being very firm. Little bear could only have one chocolate per day, no more. Little bear whispered to OH that perhaps when my brother had gone they could eat all the chocolates in one go...

This is not the first display of cunning re treats. At Pickering we left little bear in the care of darling father and went to get some logs. While we were out little bear suggested to darling father that the custard tart left behind that was marked for me was actually fair game. 'We could share it, Grandad, and you could cut it in half.'

We are going to have to watch him.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Someone's been reading Machiavelli's 'Prince' on the sly ...

Little Bear is a boy after my own heart. I remember doing exactly the same thing at the same age. In fact I STILL have to tell myself that I have to eat advent calendar chocs one day at a time.