Friday 17 December 2010

Must not shop

I forgot to take my happy pill last night and you could tell from what I bought in matalan. Given my iffy shoulder, knackered ankle and bad back, why did I buy a pair of four inch heels? Obviously they are boots with ankle supports, massive square heels, soles like army boots and more buckles than any respectable middle aged biddy should be wearing. Also 'fleece' lined.

No, I've no idea.

Little bear threw a huge tantrum at nursery. He did not want to stay at nursery without me. He needed me to look after him, he was not happy. When I moved away from him to another part of the room he kept checking out my position. When I went to leave he grabbed his coat and shot out, down the stairs and towards the door. It was awful. The nursery lady had to carry him away, screaming.

He didn't spot me at first when I came to pick him up. He was fine, he was having a great time and was pretty happy.

However he has expressed huge displeasure at the idea of mummy going out tomorrow evening! As it is the third time in his lifetime he can find it odd, but I can find it acceptable.

Anyway, I am tired, fed up, low and in the mood for shopping. No-one let me near ebay.

(Also, with a drawer that won't close properly full of little bear's pyjamas, why did I buy him two more pairs?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thinking of you, hand in there, when i get low, i clean like a demon and get angry with dust. it's an utterly pointless thing to do, but it takes my mind off the darkness

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for the hug - and I wish I cleaned when I was low. Calories burned, cleaner house - maybe I can divert to that.

Really appreciate the hug