Wednesday 1 December 2010

Novel in November

Missed it by a mile, and I do feel a little bit that it wasn't my fault. Not entirely. But excuses are a bit pathetic on this, so I shall just try and get Digging up the Past done at a 2,000 words per day rate. I am really disappointed with myself.

After that is finished I am planning on alternating days when I write for fiction net and days when I write something I hope to get published - if any one knows any publishers or agents please point them in my direction. I also intend to only post up on a Sunday, so there is a decent amount up at a time. Hopefully the rhythm will get me a bit further.

I really appreciate the support, thank you!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You are too hard on yourself - don't be disappointed about the NaNoWriMo thing - just be pleased about how much you have achieved lately!! I, for one, am really enjoying the Digging up the past story, and I am sure the others reading it are as well. You have had a lot on in November with LB, the holiday, the shoulder, etc - it would have been nothing short of a miracle if you had done it!! And all the clutterbusting too - I don't know how you are fitting it all in!

Ian said...

^ What Morgan said. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Btw, the word verification for this post is "shuggle". I know that isn't a word but it ought to be!