Wednesday 15 September 2010

Don't tell little bear!

Morgan's parcel of sticker books arrived today. There is a HUGE bundle of them, exactly the sort that appeals most to little bear. I can see many happy hours, cuddled with little bear, 'playing stickers'.

The sticker books are hidden away to be brought out one by one as the sticker books are used up. Little bear is going to be thrilled, and the books are a great stimulation to him (and a great chance to cuddle for me).

Morgan - thank you so much, not just for the fantastically appropriate huge bundle of sticker books but also for the very kind thought behind it. That stack of books has come to a very appreciative good home - thank you!

2 comments:

Ian said...

Morgan, when I went up yesterday I saw how much Little Bear LOVED his sticker books. I took him one which had lots of animals in. He was very definite about where the stickers should go and which ones they should be. He got very excited when he saw a zebra.

So let me add my thanks to WS's as I'm sure he'll enjoy them immensely.

Morgan said...

Thanks! Very glad to hear how much LB loves stickers...I'm sure they have gone to a good home!