Thursday 30 September 2010

Ebay is not a good friend

Someone keep me away from ebay when I am feeling poorly!

I am sitting here, praying that I am outbid on a collection of craft stuff that I really want, would love to play with but have absolutely no room/time to use.

Today I was woken by two parcels of yarn, both of which I am looking forward to playing with, neither of which I really knew what I was getting but what the heck... Yes, it was only 99p bids plus postage but I really want to play with the stuff now, I have a zillion unfinished projects AND I HAVE NO ROOM!

That is in addition to the huge pack of yarn that I couldn't resist, broke the 1p per gram rule I normally follow and is now sitting there, tempting me to start yet another thing. And the stepladder, that was actually quite sensible, and why did I buy a dvd player? We have one, we will have another one when darling father moves in and no matter how much of a bargain it was I HAVE NO ROOM!

At least I got outbid on a vase last night - what was I thinking of!? I have no room for a vase, I hate cut flowers and I have a toddler and a bulimic cat that keeps attempting to be vegetarian.

Please let me be outbid, please let me be outbid...

No comments: