Wednesday 15 September 2010

Poor little bear

Little bear has viral tonsillitis. Poor little mite.

Actually he is looking much better compared to Monday, but today was the first time I could get him in the doctors. The sore throat is still interfering with chocolate consumption, but we will just see how things go.

He managed to 'persuade' me to get him an annual today, and I am not too impressed, but he had it out on the floor, and I was worried that the shop would be unable to sell it. The shopkeeper, who has known me for years, was happy for us to leave it, but I play fair.

Actually, after seeing my brothers beautiful dining room and how well little bear sat at the table, I was planning on using the time he was at nursery this week to excavate the dining room. Looks like I may have to be creative with time.

No comments: