Monday 6 September 2010

Evil Cat Economics

Witch Hazel - I think putting aside a regular amount is a good idea, but we would find the money anyway. I mean, we took responsibility for her, we won't let her down. Even if she does try and annexe the pillows at 3am. I don't believe in letting animals suffer, but that is no excuse to abandon them if they are having a hard time but can still have a quality of life - especially as evil cat gets such pleasure out of things like being asleep. And other people not being asleep.

Robyn - I hadn't even considered looking at other insurance. Evil cat is so elderly and creaky, I didn't think they would take her on. I am confident that they will do nothing for her kidney and heart problems, but there may be other stuff, and then she could covered for that. I shall, of course, inquire through Quidco.

We dropped darling father off at his home yesterday, and brought back some of his treasures. Including a cat. This is one of those realistic imitation cats, made from rabbit fur. Evil cat's reaction to these in the past has been extreme. I suppose it is like being in the same room as a corpse. So darling father has found the exact thing that will keep evil cat out of his room. His bed will be a cat hair free zone. Evil cat is sulking.

No comments: