Monday 6 September 2010

Writing

Morgan - you lead me in bad ways! I have just signed up for National Novel Writing Month.

On brief inspection, you undertake to write 50,000 words in November. Hah, that's not a novel. That's a pamphlet (I may regret those words...)

So in November I will be writing the sequel to the Forgotten Village, posting it on Fiction Press and keeping up in the National Novel Month. I have an idea for a starting point, I mean, can you imagine what Time Team could dig up? But I have no ideas of problems/opponents etc, and I need at least two or three.

This of course means finishing off the Forgotten Village. For the first time in about a month I am able to get on with writing, so I can finally finish the one, last, remaining chapter.

I also plan to work, until November, on The Bane of the Old Forest, which is nothing like the Forgotten Village, but I quite fancy getting to grips with.

Morgan, Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thank YOU! Anything to get you going as I am desperate to know the end of the Forgotten Village - and the new one sounds intriguing too! Can't wait. I love your writing - wish I could write!

Hugs as ever.