Wednesday 15 September 2010

Late night

Little bear is much better (as he would say - I fine, much better!) but he is still not well and fighting sleep. He is also piling books in heaps on his bed after we have done the bed time routine. I made a little bear shaped hole in the stacks when I went up to check before he went to sleep, and I pulled his duvet up.

Now it is getting up to midnight and little bear was almost whimpering. His temperature is back to normal, although he has a very sore throat, so I hurried upstairs. He was asleep, making little crying noises but absolutely firmly shut eyes. I dislodged some books that he had accumulated and once again pulled the duvet up. He had been lying flat out without a duvet over him and while the house is not cold, it isn't warm enough for that. I think he was just cold. I tucked his ratatouille into his arms and tucked him in and I don't think he even noticed. He is quiet now, so it was probably just cold and a very tired little bear.

I will be lying awake, listening for him on the baby monitor for a while yet. I can't help it. Poor little mite.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hoping that LB is feeling better by now (Friday morning). Sending good wishes his way anyway.

Morgan said...

We haven't heard from you for a few days - are you all OK? Hope you haven't caught the lurgy from LB?

If so, take care of yourselves!

Hugs