Monday 20 September 2010

Situation Normal

Morgan - sorry not to have posted, I don't want to worry you. Everyone has lurgy. Also I am trying to work out how to use my new camera to get a photo to you.

[This is where I got broken off to sort out getting darling father's breakfast, get little bear dressed, sort out someone who knocked on the door to say that they would like to quote for our guttering, find things for little bear, see darling father out for his usual Monday trip to the Methodists and finally got back]

Everyone in the house had short sleep last night. Little bear was coughing and I kept going up to him. He didn't really surface, but the first time I had to clear a mound of books from his bed to put him in and then cover him up (why he decided to fall asleep on the floor next to the door I have no idea), the next few times I had to just cover him up with a duvet. He is much better this morning.

OH didn't sleep after 2am. He is exhausted. Also the car is in for the MOT.

I have no idea what is happening for tea, and all the best takeaways shut on a Monday.

It is just very unimportant, little, niggly stuff.

However on Friday I went for a walk just as it was getting dark and I was really excited as bats were swooping around me. I also think I saw an owl. The silhouette was right, and the movement was like the wildlife films. It looked beautiful. I hope it hadn't been eating mice locally as Matalan put down poison. Normally the wildlife round here is squashed rat.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Glad to hear from you - hope you all have a better night tonight!

Hugs.