Thursday 9 September 2010

Aran yarn

I have sort of accidentally bought a Pattern for the yarn darling uncle gave me. I can't imagine why taking little bear into town and visiting two yarn shops could possibly lead to my buying this pattern book which is an absolute star as it has a basic sweater pattern in 4ply, dk and aran for slip overs, sweaters and cardis for adults and children...

Now all I need to do is concentrate hard on not finding the needles I need to start the sweater. After all, there is no point in starting yet another thing, no matter how I feel.

Who am I kidding, I think I will have crumbled by tea time.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Just get on with it - you know you want to!!

Morgan said...

Just posted the sticker books this morning by the cheapest available method - probably also the slowest! Expect it by the middle of next week, I should think.

Hugs.