Sunday 26 September 2010

Little bear is asleep next to a garage, yes, a garage in his bed. How close the duvet is to over him is anyone's guess - I have chickened out of approaching the bed, and will no doubt pay for this at 3am when little bear finally realises it's cold and he needs mum!

I have just finished my third glass of wine this week. I am not sure about this, this is a massive amount of drinking for me. Darling father is incurably generous, and that includes wine, whisky, sweeties etc. I need to find a way of saying a polite no that sticks. OH has started on the whiskey, and seems to be enjoying it. There is a clanking of bottles near darling father's chair and it worries me.

Little bear was a bit better this morning, but is still not right. Off to the drs tomorrow if I can get an appt.

No comments: