Monday 10 August 2009

Another afternoon without little bear

Little bear has been going to nursery for about six weeks now, and he is enjoying it. I don't mention the 'n' word until after he has eaten something as otherwise I have no chance. Also, I am so proud, he is actually parting with his boops and wearing the expensive Clarks shoes to nursery.

Today Nice Mrs Next Door came with me, as the nursery will not allow anyone to pick up little bear who they have not been introduced to, which I am very keen on. After the problems trying to deal with swine flu, dear heart and little bear at nursery I knew I needed a fall back.

I don't often get to chat to Nice Mrs Next Door as she is usually inside and her husband is usually outside fixing a car and I chat to him, with little bear. I really must call round more often - she is a lovely lady and so kind.

No comments: