Tuesday 18 August 2009

Bad day

Trying very hard to be good today. Little bear has only finally allowed himself to get dressed, has refused to eat nice cereal or nice toast and got talc everywhere as he put his old boops on which I had filled with talc for pong disposal.

He is having a nap now, and I hope to be able to manage a little walk this afternoon. Little bear seems to have a bit more energy.

The only trouble is, I don't have any energy, I am having a really bad day and I am also in a lot of pain from the neuralgia in my legs (that's what the dr called it, I have given up!). I need to try and think of something good for little bear to do, that I can cope with. At the very least a toddle to the newsagent should help.

Then I need to get the enthusiasm up to clear a path through the overgrown honeysuckle for the delivery men tomorrow and clear space in the kitchen. All I want to do is just crawl away into a hole.

2 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

I hope you feel better soon Sybil & a stroll to the newsagents sounds like a good idea.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thanks, Hester, I do feel better from the walk.

Really appreciate the thought. WS x