Friday 7 August 2009

Sleep that knits up (or not)

Little bear is having an afternoon nap. It is desperately needed. He woke up in the sort of mood where I say, right - upstairs to nap! When I finally dragged him upstairs he needed no coaxing and didn't even do the Benny Hill chase round the spare bedroom. He played rather listlessly with a rubber duck while I brushed his teeth and then happily wandered into his room without the second Benny Hill chase around the spare bedroom.

Of course he didn't go to sleep. He may have looked so exhausted I thought he was going to pass out on the stairs but that did not stop him playing for around an hour. It sounded like demolition work, with lots of chunks of concrete being thrown around.

Now he is asleep. I would love to nap as well, but I just can't dratted sleep in the dratted day!

No comments: