Tuesday 18 August 2009

Shocked at shopping

Ebay is my friend. Little bear is due to go to a birthday party. I thought I would have a little look, though far more inclined to send him in something he has already got (especially after extremely sensible advice on here!).

And especially when I saw one of the outfits on ebay. Now, this is genuinely an outfit for a little boy's sweater and pants, age 2-3. It was £120. I nearly fell off my chair. What!!!

That amount covers most of his clothes so far! And he has lots and lots and lots of clothes.

I don't think I could, even if I won the lottery I don't think I could pay £120 that would be too small within a few months and would probably get juice on anyway. On cashmere - who would make clothes for a little one out of cashmere? The world has gone mad.

No comments: