Sunday 26 June 2011

High Gravity continues

OH picked up a tin of paint - which split around the equator of the tin and splashed all over the walk in cupboard floor and splattered a lot of ironing.

Poor OH, he did his best to clean up. He put the clothes he thought were affected to one side. However I think he missed a few splashes and then the ironing pile got shuffled in the confusion. So I need to sort through looking for small splashes of bright red paint. At least the colour is easy to see. But I think the best way for me to sort it all is to work through ironing the lot. Not necessarily the quickest way, but the one with the best result, all clothes well checked AND ironed.

So on the day forecast to be the hottest in the year, I will be ironing. And from the size of the pile, probably all day. tbf, I should have cleared it last week, so it serves me right, but I am unimpressed.

No comments: