Thursday 30 June 2011

More shopping

I remembered what I wanted to get on top of the Lakeland order. I want to get a few bits of make up from Avon so that I can look presentable for the school gate. The lovely, lovely lady at the local newsagents does Avon. And I have found a hole in the sole of my shoe. To be honest, I think that they can both wait a month.

The cereal holders really can't, I got sugar puffs all over the floor this morning, it was not helpful. Also darling father got a triple portion, as the soft bag that I had put the sugar puffs in after I broke the box gives a lot more than I expected.

And I have a 10% coupon off from Deramores. Deramores sell knitting supplies and they are marvellous. If I want something specific I go there first. You can search so easily, under so many headings, and the service in the past has been brilliant - can you tell I am itching to buy something from them. Well, I am going to try and save 100% and not buy, but I don't have that much faith in myself. I fancy knitting a light jacket to put on if it is a bit cool at the end of spring/beginning of autumn. Even if I started it, I would never finish it.

No comments: