Saturday 18 June 2011

I'm Back!

We are back from the holiday.

We had a marvellous time. Little bear got over heated in Flamingo Land, paddled in the sea at Whitby, ate scampi at every opportunity, behaved impeccably most of the time, and had a runny tummy.

OH relaxed, walked, failed to get an internet connection and was definitely far more relaxed at the end of the holiday than the beginning.

Darling father's whiskey consumption was down on last year but still significant.

I have knitted most of the back of a sweater I am beginning to regret and even had a few drinks myself. Okay, a thimble full of Tia Maria every other night isn't really going to affect me that much, but it was a nice change.

I will post more later when I have made dents in the unpacking, internet banking, updating and re-organising that always pounce after a holiday.

No comments: